CDBurnerXP is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computerCDBurnerXP
. More information on CDBurnerXP can be found here
. Click on http://www.cdburnerxp.se
to get more data about CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. CDBurnerXP's main file takes about 1.70 MB (1777664 bytes) and is named cdbxpp.exe.
CDBurnerXP installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.24 MB (3393051
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (16.50 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (15.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19968
of CDBurnerXP. Click on the links below for other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\audio.ico
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\Bass.Net.dll
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\bass_ape.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is a program marketed by the software company CDBurnerXP. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CDBurnerXP with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". The CDBurnerXP program will be found very quickly. When you select CDBurnerXP in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDBurnerXP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:42:26.620