This page contains complete information on how to remove CDBurnerXP for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computerCDBurnerXP
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on CDBurnerXP. You can get more details about CDBurnerXP at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. CDBurnerXP's primary file takes around 1.66 MB (1743688 bytes) and its name is cdbxpp.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CDBurnerXP. They take about 3.22 MB (3373217
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.32 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (23.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20643
of CDBurnerXP. You can find below info on other releases of CDBurnerXP:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall CDBurnerXP.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CDBurnerXP:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall CDBurnerXP:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP\UserSettings.ini
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\cdbxpp.exe
CDBurnerXP is an application offered by CDBurnerXP. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CDBurnerXP in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDBurnerXP in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:29:12.913