This web page is about CDBurnerXP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. Open here
for more info on CDBurnerXP. Click on http://www.cdburnerxp.se
to get more details about CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.72 MB (1801944 bytes) on disk and is named cdbxpp.exe.
The executable files below are part of CDBurnerXP. They occupy an average of 3.26 MB (3422793
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (24.21 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- updater.exe (23.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20642
of CDBurnerXP. You can find below a few links to other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove CDBurnerXP.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CDBurnerXP:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove CDBurnerXP:
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP
- C:\Users\geoffrey\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\cdbxpp.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\CDBURNERXP\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\geoffrey\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP\UserSettings.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is a program offered by CDBurnerXP. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CDBurnerXP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it is installed on your PC the CDBurnerXP program will be found automatically. After you select CDBurnerXP in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:18:58.177