This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CDBurnerXP for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computerCDBurnerXP
. More information about CDBurnerXP can be found here
. Please follow http://www.cdburnerxp.se
if you want to read more on CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's web page. Usually the CDBurnerXP application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall CDBurnerXP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.66 MB (1736008 bytes) on disk and is titled cdbxpp.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CDBurnerXP. They take about 3.20 MB (3353033
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.32 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- updater.exe (23.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16846
of CDBurnerXP. You can find below info on other application versions of CDBurnerXP:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP\UserSettings.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is a program marketed by CDBurnerXP. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CDBurnerXP from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP application will be found automatically. When you select CDBurnerXP in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:15:03.750