You can find below details on how to remove CDBurnerXP for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PCCDBurnerXP
. You can find out more on CDBurnerXP or check for application updates here
. More details about CDBurnerXP can be found at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. Usually the CDBurnerXP program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing CDBurnerXP is "C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named cdbxpp.exe and it has a size of 1.57 MB (1642496 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CDBurnerXP. They take 3.16 MB (3314979
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (16.00 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.57 MB)
- NMSAccessU.exe (69.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- updater.exe (15.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CDBurnerXP version 22.214.171.1247
only. You can find below info on other versions of CDBurnerXP:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is an application by the software company CDBurnerXP. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP application will be found very quickly. After you select CDBurnerXP in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDBurnerXP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130