CDBurnerXP is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computerCDBurnerXP
. You can read more on CDBurnerXP or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cdburnerxp.se
if you want to read more on CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled cdbxpp.exe and its approximative size is 1.66 MB (1744712 bytes).
CDBurnerXP contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.22 MB (3374241
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.32 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (23.82 KB)
This info is about CDBurnerXP version 220.127.116.1106
alone. For more CDBurnerXP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CDBurnerXP we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall CDBurnerXP:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CDBurnerXP's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\codegen.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\Interop.NMSDVDXLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\NMSDVDXU.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\ogg.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\sr-Cyrl-CS\cdbxpp.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\StarBurnX12.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\vorbis.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\vorbisfile.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP\UserSettings.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\CDBurnerXP.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is an application released by the software company CDBurnerXP. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CDBurnerXP in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CDBurnerXP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:37:00.147