CDBurnerXP is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computerCDBurnerXP
. You can find out more on CDBurnerXP or check for application updates here
. More info about the program CDBurnerXP can be seen at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. CDBurnerXP is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CDBurnerXP's primary file takes about 1.65 MB (1732936 bytes) and its name is cdbxpp.exe.
CDBurnerXP is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.19 MB (3347479
bytes) on disk:
- cdbxpcmd.exe (24.82 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- updater.exe (22.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20678
of CDBurnerXP. Click on the links below for other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall CDBurnerXP you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CDBurnerXP when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\ar-JO\cdbxpp.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\audio.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\Bass.Net.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is an application marketed by CDBurnerXP. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CDBurnerXP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CDBurnerXP in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:31:06.647