CDBurnerXP is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. Go over here
where you can find out more on CDBurnerXP. You can read more about on CDBurnerXP at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. CDBurnerXP is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. cdbxpp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.66 MB (1742664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CDBurnerXP. They occupy about 3.22 MB (3375929
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.32 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (23.82 KB)
This data is about CDBurnerXP version 184.108.40.20618
only. Click on the links below for other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CDBurnerXP we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CDBurnerXP when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\jara\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\jara\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP\UserSettings.ini
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is an application released by the software company CDBurnerXP. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". The CDBurnerXP program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CDBurnerXP in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDBurnerXP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:20:36.963