This web page is about CDBurnerXP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. You can find out more on CDBurnerXP or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on CDBurnerXP at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. CDBurnerXP is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CDBurnerXP's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. CDBurnerXP's main file takes around 1.66 MB (1736008 bytes) and its name is cdbxpp.exe.
CDBurnerXP installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.20 MB (3356655
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.32 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- updater.exe (23.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12443
of CDBurnerXP. You can find below a few links to other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall CDBurnerXP.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall CDBurnerXP:
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\ar-JO\cdbxpp.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\audio.ico
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\Bass.Net.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is a program by CDBurnerXP. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CDBurnerXP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it is installed on your PC the CDBurnerXP application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CDBurnerXP in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:12:07.030