This web page is about CDBurnerXP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PCCDBurnerXP
. Check out here
for more information on CDBurnerXP. Click on http://www.cdburnerxp.se
to get more details about CDBurnerXP on CDBurnerXP's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled cdbxpp.exe and it has a size of 1.66 MB (1745736 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CDBurnerXP. They take about 4.72 MB (4953828
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.82 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (23.82 KB)
This data is about CDBurnerXP version 188.8.131.5231
alone. For more CDBurnerXP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall CDBurnerXP:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CDBurnerXP when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\Interop.NMSDVDXLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\is-NH8F4.tmp
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSDVDXU.dll
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\ogg.dll
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\StarBurnX12.dll
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\vorbis.dll
- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\vorbisfile.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP\Errors.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP\UserSettings.ini
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\cdbxpp.exe
CDBurnerXP is a program marketed by CDBurnerXP. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CDBurnerXP in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your PC, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 20:04:23.370