You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PCCanneverbe
. More information on Canneverbe can be seen here
. Further information about CDBurnerXP can be seen at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. CDBurnerXP is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove CDBurnerXP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled cdbxpp.exe and its approximative size is 1.69 MB (1769472 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CDBurnerXP. They take 2.80 MB (2936594
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (16.50 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.69 MB)
- NMSAccessU.exe (69.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to CDBurnerXP version 22.214.171.1245
alone. You can find below a few links to other CDBurnerXP versions:
CDBurnerXP is a program marketed by the software company Canneverbe. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CDBurnerXP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP application will be found automatically. After you click CDBurnerXP in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CDBurnerXP by Canneverbe from your computer, nor are we saying that CDBurnerXP by Canneverbe is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CDBurnerXP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 14:21:22.680