You can find below details on how to remove CDBurnerXP for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your PCCDBurnerXP
. You can read more on CDBurnerXP or check for application updates here
. More information about CDBurnerXP can be found at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled cdbxpp.exe and it has a size of 1.66 MB (1744600 bytes).
CDBurnerXP contains of the executables below. They take 3.22 MB (3375263
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (35.71 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- updater.exe (23.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1168
of CDBurnerXP. You can find below a few links to other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove CDBurnerXP from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall CDBurnerXP from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\ar-JO\cdbxpp.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\audio.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\Bass.Net.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is a program by CDBurnerXP. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CDBurnerXP from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it exists on your system the CDBurnerXP app will be found automatically. When you select CDBurnerXP in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CDBurnerXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CDBurnerXP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:54:41.257