This info is about CDBurnerXP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. More data about CDBurnerXP can be found here
. You can see more info related to CDBurnerXP at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. CDBurnerXP is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for CDBurnerXP is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. CDBurnerXP's primary file takes around 1.67 MB (1750640 bytes) and is called cdbxpp.exe.
The executables below are part of CDBurnerXP. They occupy an average of 3.22 MB (3380631
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (26.11 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- updater.exe (22.11 KB)
The current page applies to CDBurnerXP version 220.127.116.1128
only. You can find here a few links to other CDBurnerXP releases:
...click to view all...
CDBurnerXP is an application marketed by CDBurnerXP. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CDBurnerXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". If it is installed on your PC the CDBurnerXP application will be found automatically. After you click CDBurnerXP in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After uninstalling CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CDBurnerXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:54:37.980