CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 from your PCRecovery Toolbox, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Click on http://www.oemailrecovery.com/
to get more data about CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 on Recovery Toolbox, Inc.'s website. CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CD Recovery Toolbox Free folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 is C:\Program Files\CD Recovery Toolbox Free\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. CDRecoveryToolboxFreeLauncher.exe is the CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1's primary executable file and it takes close to 3.27 MB (3432448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1. They occupy 7.32 MB (7676785
bytes) on disk.
- CDRecovery.exe (2.90 MB)
- CDRecoveryToolboxFreeLauncher.exe (3.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1.
If you're planning to uninstall CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\CD Recovery Toolbox Free
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CD Recovery Toolbox Free
- C:\Program Files\CD Recovery Toolbox Free\CDRecovery.exe
- C:\Program Files\CD Recovery Toolbox Free\CDRecoveryToolboxFreeLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\CD Recovery Toolbox Free\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\CD Recovery Toolbox Free\ssleay32.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CD Recovery Toolbox Free
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CD Recovery Toolbox Free_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CD Recovery Toolbox Free_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CD Recovery Toolbox Free_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CD Recovery Toolbox Free_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CD Recovery Toolbox Free_is1\UninstallString
CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 is a program by the software company Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 program will be found automatically. When you select CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.oemailrecovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CD Recovery Toolbox Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1.
8. After removing CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CD Recovery Toolbox Free 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:13:42.917