This info is about CD-LabelPrint for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the CD-LabelPrint application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CD-LabelPrint directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove CD-LabelPrint by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\CD-LabelPrint\Uninstal.exe" Canon.CDLabelPrint.Application. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CDLabelPrint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.18 MB (2281872 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall CD-LabelPrint from your computer
The executables below are part of CD-LabelPrint. They occupy about 2.31 MB (2421248
bytes) on disk.
- CDLabelPrint.exe (2.18 MB)
- Uninstal.exe (136.11 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove CD-LabelPrint.Registry that is not cleaned:
Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CD-LabelPrint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CD-LabelPrint from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CD-LabelPrint or simply click the Search feature and type in "CD-LabelPrint". The CD-LabelPrint app will be found automatically. When you click CD-LabelPrint in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CD-LabelPrint, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CD-LabelPrint.
8. After removing CD-LabelPrint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CD-LabelPrint which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CD-LabelPrint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130