This info is about CD-LabelPrint for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the CD-LabelPrint application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CD-LabelPrint directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove CD-LabelPrint by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\CD-LabelPrint\Uninstal.exe" Canon.CDLabelPrint.Application. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CDLabelPrint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.18 MB (2281872 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall CD-LabelPrint from your PC
The executables below are part of CD-LabelPrint. They occupy about 2.31 MB (2421248
bytes) on disk.
- CDLabelPrint.exe (2.18 MB)
- Uninstal.exe (136.11 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove CD-LabelPrint.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CD-LabelPrint:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove CD-LabelPrint:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3277537663-190871314-1577970045-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\Canon\CD-LabelPrint\CDLabelPrint.exe
Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove CD-LabelPrint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CD-LabelPrint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CD-LabelPrint or simply click the Search feature and type in "CD-LabelPrint". If it exists on your system the CD-LabelPrint program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CD-LabelPrint in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CD-LabelPrint, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CD-LabelPrint.
8. After uninstalling CD-LabelPrint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CD-LabelPrint which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CD-LabelPrint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130