This info is about CD-LabelPrint for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the CD-LabelPrint application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CD-LabelPrint directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove CD-LabelPrint by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\CD-LabelPrint\Uninstal.exe" Canon.CDLabelPrint.Application. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CDLabelPrint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.18 MB (2281872 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall CD-LabelPrint from your computer
The executables below are part of CD-LabelPrint. They occupy about 2.31 MB (2421248
bytes) on disk.
- CDLabelPrint.exe (2.18 MB)
- Uninstal.exe (136.11 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove CD-LabelPrint.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CD-LabelPrint:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Some users decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase CD-LabelPrint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CD-LabelPrint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CD-LabelPrint or simply click the Search field and type in "CD-LabelPrint". If it is installed on your PC the CD-LabelPrint program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CD-LabelPrint in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CD-LabelPrint, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CD-LabelPrint.
8. After removing CD-LabelPrint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CD-LabelPrint that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CD-LabelPrint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130