You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CD/DVD FileDoctor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CD/DVD FileDoctor from your PCKrystian Biesaga
. Additional info about Krystian Biesaga can be read here
. Further information about CD/DVD FileDoctor can be seen at http://www.delphi-programmers.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CD DVD FileDoctor directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\CD DVD FileDoctor\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove CD/DVD FileDoctor. The program's main executable file occupies 1.23 MB (1284608 bytes) on disk and is named CDDVDFileDoctor.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CD/DVD FileDoctor. They take about 1.89 MB (1981449
bytes) on disk.
- CDDVDFileDoctor.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (680.51 KB)
CD/DVD FileDoctor is a program by Krystian Biesaga. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CD/DVD FileDoctor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CD/DVD FileDoctor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CD/DVD FileDoctor or simply click the Search field and type in "CD/DVD FileDoctor". If it is installed on your PC the CD/DVD FileDoctor app will be found very quickly. When you click CD/DVD FileDoctor in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CD/DVD FileDoctor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CD/DVD FileDoctor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.delphi-programmers.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CD DVD FileDoctor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CD/DVD FileDoctor.
8. After uninstalling CD/DVD FileDoctor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CD/DVD FileDoctor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CD/DVD FileDoctor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CD/DVD FileDoctor by Krystian Biesaga from your PC, we are not saying that CD/DVD FileDoctor by Krystian Biesaga is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CD/DVD FileDoctor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:06:30.390