This web page contains complete information on how to remove CD/DVD Diagnostic for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CD/DVD Diagnostic from your computerInfinaDyne
. Go over here
where you can read more on InfinaDyne. Click on http://www.infinadyne.com/support.html
to get more information about CD/DVD Diagnostic on InfinaDyne's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InfinaDyne\Diagnostic directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove CD/DVD Diagnostic. Diagnostic.EXE is the CD/DVD Diagnostic's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.21 MB (1265736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CD/DVD Diagnostic. They occupy an average of 1.77 MB (1857384
bytes) on disk.
- Diagnostic.EXE (1.21 MB)
- POSTBUG.EXE (416.28 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.50 KB)
This web page is about CD/DVD Diagnostic version 3.0.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other CD/DVD Diagnostic versions:
If you are manually uninstalling CD/DVD Diagnostic we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CD/DVD Diagnostic
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CD/DVD Diagnostic\DisplayName
CD/DVD Diagnostic is a program released by the software company InfinaDyne. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CD/DVD Diagnostic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CD/DVD Diagnostic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CD/DVD Diagnostic or simply click the Search field and type in "CD/DVD Diagnostic". If it exists on your system the CD/DVD Diagnostic app will be found automatically. When you select CD/DVD Diagnostic in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CD/DVD Diagnostic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CD/DVD Diagnostic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.infinadyne.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CD/DVD Diagnostic.
8. After uninstalling CD/DVD Diagnostic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CD/DVD Diagnostic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CD/DVD Diagnostic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CD/DVD Diagnostic by InfinaDyne from your computer, nor are we saying that CD/DVD Diagnostic by InfinaDyne is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CD/DVD Diagnostic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 14:17:07.340