You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCleaner64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.99 MB (6277912 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall CCleaner from your computer
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 6.12 MB (6422346
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner64.exe (5.99 MB)
- Удалить CCleaner.exe (141.05 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall CCleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found automatically. When you select CCleaner in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130