You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCleaner64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.99 MB (6277912 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall CCleaner from your computer
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 6.12 MB (6422346
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner64.exe (5.99 MB)
- Удалить CCleaner.exe (141.05 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall CCleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CCleaner 5.40.6411 Free Professional Business Technician Edition RePack (& Portable) by KpoJIuK [2018, RUS(MULTI)] [Peeroff.net].lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\CCleaner 5.34.6207 Business_Professional_Technician Edition RePack (& Portable) by D!akov.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\CCleaner 5.40.6411 Free _ Professional _ Business _ Technician Edition RePack (& Portable) by KpoJIuK.torrent
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-566797866-2836967635-3307267860-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found automatically. After you click CCleaner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130