This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. Open here
for more info on Piriform. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.04 MB (5282584 bytes) on disk and is titled CCleaner.exe.
CCleaner is comprised of the following executables which take 5.18 MB (5435504
bytes) on disk:
- CCleaner.exe (5.04 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00
of CCleaner. You can find below info on other versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall CCleaner.Folders found on disk after you uninstall CCleaner from your computer:Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
CCleaner is an application marketed by Piriform. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:48:51.273