This web page is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform Ltd.
. More information on Piriform Ltd. can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Удалить CCleaner.exe is the CCleaner's primary executable file and it occupies about 131.24 KB (134386 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner is composed of the following executables which take 18.75 MB (19663877
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCEnhancer.exe (828.00 KB)
- CCleaner.exe (7.45 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (9.56 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (486.80 KB)
- uninst.exe (177.18 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (158.67 KB)
- Удалить CCleaner.exe (131.24 KB)
This info is about CCleaner version 5.37
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is a program by Piriform Ltd.. Some people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 19:06:55.360