CCleaner Packages is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. CCleaner Packages is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q1V1N1N1S1R\CCleaner Packages directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall CCleaner Packages from your PC
The executables below are part of CCleaner Packages. They take about 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall CCleaner Packages:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q1V1N1N1S1R\CCleaner Packages
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q1V1N1N1S1R\CCleaner Packages\uninstaller.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CCleaner Packages
Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase CCleaner Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner Packages from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner Packages or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner Packages". The CCleaner Packages application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCleaner Packages in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner Packages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner Packages.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner Packages that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130