This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCleaner [Eklentili] for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] from your systemBy Progressive
. More information on By Progressive can be found here
. CCleaner [Eklentili] is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named CCleaner64.exe and it has a size of 5.37 MB (5628848 bytes).
CCleaner [Eklentili] contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.51 MB (5779864
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner64.exe (5.37 MB)
- uninst.exe (147.48 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner [Eklentili] version 3.25.1872
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCleaner [Eklentili]:
CCleaner [Eklentili] is an application released by the software company By Progressive. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner [Eklentili] or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner [Eklentili]". If it exists on your system the CCleaner [Eklentili] app will be found automatically. When you click CCleaner [Eklentili] in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCleaner [Eklentili], ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner [Eklentili].
8. After removing CCleaner [Eklentili], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner [Eklentili] which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner [Eklentili] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] by By Progressive from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner [Eklentili] by By Progressive is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner [Eklentili] supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 17:48:24.390