You can find below details on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. Take a look here
for more information on Piriform. CCleaner is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall CCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CCleaner.exe is the CCleaner's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.41 MB (4624152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCleaner. They occupy 4.56 MB (4777048
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (4.41 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.31 KB)
This web page is about CCleaner version 4.15
only. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
CCleaner is an application offered by the software company Piriform. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner application will be found automatically. When you select CCleaner in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:27:51.033