This info is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. More information about Piriform can be read here
. CCleaner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CCleaner. The program's main executable file occupies 6.18 MB (6482200 bytes) on disk and is called CCleaner64.exe.
The executables below are part of CCleaner. They occupy an average of 10.92 MB (11446128
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (4.59 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (6.18 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.31 KB)
This data is about CCleaner version 4.18
only. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CCleaner we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1045.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner\CCleaner Homepage.url
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
CCleaner is a program by the software company Piriform. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCleaner in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:28:08.717