CCleaner is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. Check out here
for more details on Piriform. Usually the CCleaner program is found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.90 MB (6185240 bytes) on disk and is called CCleaner64.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CCleaner. They occupy about 9.49 MB (9947072
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (3.44 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (5.90 MB)
- uninst.exe (146.89 KB)
This web page is about CCleaner version 4.03
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CCleaner we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by CCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3246937931-3334135368-1433696453-1002\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Users\UserName\Desktop\aaasetup1\CCleaner Professional + Business Edition 4.03.4151 Final ML - SceneDL (PimpRG)\ccsetup403.exe
CCleaner is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCleaner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:01:46.330