You can find on this page details on how to remove CCleaner 2.13.720 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCleaner 2.13.720 from your computerPiriform Ltd
. Further information on Piriform Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ccleaner.com/
to get more info about CCleaner 2.13.720 on Piriform Ltd's website. CCleaner 2.13.720's entire uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\CCleaner.inf,Uninstall. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.25 MB (4455704 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner 2.13.720 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.39 MB (4607744
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (4.25 MB)
- uninst.exe (148.48 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner 2.13.720 version 2.13.720
CCleaner 2.13.720 is a program marketed by Piriform Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCleaner 2.13.720 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner 2.13.720 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner 2.13.720 or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner 2.13.720". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner 2.13.720 application will be found very quickly. After you select CCleaner 2.13.720 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner 2.13.720, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCleaner 2.13.720:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ccleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\CCleaner.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner 2.13.720.
8. After removing CCleaner 2.13.720, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner 2.13.720 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner 2.13.720 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner 2.13.720 by Piriform Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner 2.13.720 by Piriform Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner 2.13.720 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:43:51.143