CCleaner is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. You can find out more on Piriform or check for application updates here
. Usually the CCleaner program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CCleaner. The program's main executable file is titled CCleaner.exe and occupies 3.74 MB (3919640 bytes).
CCleaner is comprised of the following executables which take 3.88 MB (4071672
bytes) on disk:
- CCleaner.exe (3.74 MB)
- uninst.exe (148.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.07
of CCleaner. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove CCleaner from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner application will be found automatically. After you click CCleaner in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:49:51.513