This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. More information about Piriform can be read here
. Usually the CCleaner application is placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.98 MB (3129184 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.11 MB (3264224
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.98 MB)
- uninst.exe (131.88 KB)
The current page applies to CCleaner version 3.23
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
CCleaner is a program offered by the software company Piriform. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCleaner in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:17:27.370