This page is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Additional info about Piriform can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. CCleaner64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.27 MB (4478272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCleaner. They take about 6.92 MB (7256832
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.53 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (4.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (127.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.11
of CCleaner. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove CCleaner:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1025.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1026.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1027.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1028.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1029.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1030.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1031.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1032.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1034.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1035.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1036.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1037.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1038.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1040.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1041.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1042.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1043.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1044.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1045.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1046.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1048.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1049.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1050.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1051.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1052.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1053.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1055.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1058.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1059.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1060.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1061.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1062.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1063.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1065.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1066.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1067.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1068.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1071.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1079.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1087.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1110.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2052.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2070.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2074.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-3098.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-5146.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-9999.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe
CCleaner is an application released by the software company Piriform. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCleaner in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:38:40.273