CCleaner is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. More information about Piriform can be read here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CCleaner. CCleaner64.exe is the CCleaner's main executable file and it takes about 5.70 MB (5973272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CCleaner. They take about 10.01 MB (10496056
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (4.17 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (5.70 MB)
- uninst.exe (148.51 KB)
This data is about CCleaner version 4.09
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall CCleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
CCleaner is a program marketed by Piriform. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner program will be found very quickly. After you click CCleaner in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:27:43.990