You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCDOps5 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCDOps5 from your systemDiffraction Limited
. Take a look here
for more details on Diffraction Limited. Click on http://www.sbig.com
to get more data about CCDOps5 on Diffraction Limited's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. CCDOps5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.58 MB (1656616 bytes) on disk and is named Ccdops.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CCDOps5. They occupy about 2.63 MB (2754195
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ccdops.exe (1.58 MB)
- ESrvWin.exe (80.00 KB)
- EthSim2.exe (56.00 KB)
- FITSConverter.exe (52.00 KB)
- Getportd.exe (10.03 KB)
- OpsAG.exe (100.00 KB)
- Setclock.exe (71.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of CCDOps5. You can find below a few links to other CCDOps5 releases:
CCDOps5 is an application released by the software company Diffraction Limited. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCDOps5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCDOps5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCDOps5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCDOps5". If it exists on your system the CCDOps5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCDOps5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCDOps5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCDOps5:
- The software company is: http://www.sbig.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCDOps5.
8. After removing CCDOps5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCDOps5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCDOps5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCDOps5 by Diffraction Limited from your PC, we are not saying that CCDOps5 by Diffraction Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCDOps5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 15:06:03.643