CCC Help Turkish
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Turkish's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Turkish is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2012.0516.1006.16142
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Turkish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:03:20.493