CCC Help Turkish
This page is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemATI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI. More details about CCC Help Turkish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Turkish's primary executable file and it occupies around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2009.0730.0057.43017
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:27:32.430