CCC Help Turkish
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Turkish at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Turkish application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Turkish is comprised of the following executables which take 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0720.2336.40583
of CCC Help Turkish. For more CCC Help Turkish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Turkish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:20:12.127