CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. You can read more about about CCC Help Turkish at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Turkish is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Turkish. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0628.2339.40663
of CCC Help Turkish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:11:00.580