CCC Help Turkish
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. More details about the program CCC Help Turkish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. uccc.exe is the CCC Help Turkish's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Turkish. They take an average of 3.25 MB (3412992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0731.2233.38497
of CCC Help Turkish. For other CCC Help Turkish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Turkish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:40:51.567