CCC Help Turkish
This info is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. You can read more about related to CCC Help Turkish at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Turkish's primary executable file and it occupies about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2011.0610.2245.39039
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Turkish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application by ATI. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 07:39:15.377