CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Turkish on ATI's website. CCC Help Turkish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which take 4.06 MB (4260352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2010.0622.2307.39722
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:52:25.657