CCC Help Turkish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. CCC Help Turkish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCC Help Turkish's main file takes around 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) and is called MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Turkish. They occupy about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0415.2224.38428
of CCC Help Turkish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Turkish in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 16:42:46.893