CCC Help Turkish
This page is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Turkish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Turkish application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Turkish. They take about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2009.0729.2237.38827
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Turkish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:06:04.933