CCC Help Thai
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on CCC Help Thai at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Thai. They take about 7.03 MB (7368320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Thai version 2012.0326.0032.42072
only. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:12:53.970