CCC Help Thai
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Thai's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They take 4.22 MB (4420096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Thai version 2009.0714.2131.36830
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:14:30.250