CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More details about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Thai is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Thai. They take about 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Thai version 2013.0424.1154.19491
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Thai from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Thai in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 18:30:33.003