CCC Help Thai
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Thai. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Thai version 2012.0912.1708.28839
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:06:46.170