CCC Help Thai
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Thai. They occupy 2.61 MB (2733568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2010.1220.0638.11807
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Thai releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Thai from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Thai in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-17 05:36:38.560