CCC Help Thai
This page is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Thai on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Thai is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.13 MB (8521664
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Thai version 2014.0418.2208.37947
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:50:06.967