CCC Help Thai
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Thai on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. CCC Help Thai is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Thai's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2011.1025.2230.38573
alone. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:55:39.163