CCC Help Thai
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. You can read more about on CCC Help Thai at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it occupies about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Thai. They occupy an average of 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0303.2146.39081
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 21:23:01.627