CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Thai installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0412.1408.23514
of CCC Help Thai. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Thai releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by ATI. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 11:10:07.593