CCC Help Thai
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CCC Help Thai's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.02 MB (3170816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Thai version 2011.0628.2339.40663
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Thai releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:03:44.640